Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Toilets

I realized that toilets here aren't standardized. You never know what you're going to get when you walk in that door with the lady on it. I really can't answer for the men's rooms. I've collected a few pictures to illustrate some of the different styles I've come across.

Stomp on this foot pedal to flush. I'm not sure I would have figured this out without the sign though.

Both of these buttons work. I think they are supposed to do different things, but I didn't notice a difference. 

This one comes with options. You can push the button if the black sensor doesn't work.

Push the button to flush, push it again to stop the flushing. 

Once again, push the button if the sensor doesn't work. Also, for some reason, this toilet seat was permanently up. 

Push this strange lever to flush. It's a bit camouflaged. 

This one is really subtle. That thing at the top is the button. Push the it down to flush.

I've only seen a couple of these: pull chains! Pull the chain to flush. That tank is about 8 feet in the air.

Push this tiny little button thing. 

This one is easy to figure out.

Push the rectangle! 

For some reason the tiles came out differently in these pictures. The tank is suspended 8 feet in the air, and to flush, push the wall button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment